links (# a b c -d e f g -h i j k -l m n o -p q r s- t u v w- x y z

Saturday, December 17, 2011

M is for More Please


These are all my M books. :) Enjoy!
Each book will be linked to it's goodreads page.
If it has an * by it that means I've read it.
If it has ** I've reviewed it on my book site. :)
If it has a number out beside it that means it's that book number in a series.
 If it says NYA that means it's a non YA book.


Major Tales and Poems by Edgar Allen Poe
Manufactured Identity, The by Heath Sommer
Masquerade (Blue Boods3) by Melissa De La Cruz*
Matched by Ally Condie
Marley and Me by John Grogan (NYA)
Mark, The by Jen Nadol
Marked (HoN 1) by P.C and Kristin Cast
Mary, Mary by ? (NYA)
Meridian by Amber Kizer
Miles from Ordinary by Carol Lynch Williams
M is for murder by Sue Grafton
Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods 5)by Melissa De La Cruz**
Missing Pieces by ?
Mockingjay (The hunger games 3) by Suzanne Collins
Moon demon (DotM 7) by Lynne Ewing
Moolight (Dark Guardian 1)by Rachel Hawthorne
Moonlight Becomes You by Mary Higgins Clark
Morganville Vampires Vol 1 by Rachel Caine (signed)
Morganville Vampires Vol 2 by Rachel Caine (signed)
Most Likely to Die by Lisa Jackson**
My Gal sunday by Mary Higgins Clark
My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent

My Soul to Take by Rachel Vince

No comments:

Post a Comment